It’s clearly still got work to do, but it’s a great idea and you can have fun conducting your own music. I had some trouble with the UI and the baton system in general. Cueing players and keeping the beat didn’t feel very natural even though I have a lot of musical experience. I feel that it could be a more intuitive, but I still recommend it overall. The price needs to drop though. This feels more like a $10-15 experience.
Due to our current backlog, we will be publishing mini-reviews for some experiences. Once we are caught-up, we will update these with full reviews.
Maestro VR is a virtual reality video game that allows you to become a conductor and immerse yourself in a unique and immersive musical experience. Use your hands to follow the tempo, dynamics, and give cues to the musicians while conducting musical pieces from different eras with realistic conducting patterns based on the score. Additionally, you can learn the basics of conducting in the tutorial, earn experience points, gain new titles, and unlock new batons and power-ups that will give you greater freedom to conduct and become a true Maestro.
- Become a conductor in virtual reality.
- Use your hands to follow the tempo, dynamics, and give cues to the musicians.
- Immersive symphony orchestra positioned in 3D sound.
- Conduct musical pieces from different eras.
- Realistic conducting patterns based on the score.
- Progression System
The process of learning to become a conductor is a long and constant journey of learning, practice, and experience. In Maestro VR, you start with a basic baton that forces you to strictly follow the conducting patterns (as a student would). As you accumulate experience, you gain new titles, and more audience attend your concerts. You can also unlock new batons and power-ups that will give you greater freedom to conduct and become a true Maestro.Learn the basics of conducting in the Tutorial.
– Earn experience points.
– Obtain titles to get more audience.
– Unlock Batons that grant you skills.
– Power-ups with skills per concert.
– 4 difficulty modes.
- Creative Mode
In Creative Mode, you can manipulate the tempo with your hands and load custom MIDI files to customize your orchestra and conduct your own musical pieces. The orchestra play the MIDI file in a spatialized 3D audio, and you can share your MIDI files on the Steam Workshop.- Manipulate the tempo with your hands.
– Load MIDI files to customize your orchestra and direct your own musical pieces.
– Load custom SoundFonts.
– The orchestra play the MIDI file in a spatialized 3D audio.
– Share your MIDI files on the Steam Workshop.
- Casual Mode
– Dedicated to casual players who can quickly and intuitively feel the sensation of conducting.
In Casual Mode, casual players can feel the sensation of conducting quickly and intuitively by moving their hands in the direction of the arrows and giving cues to the instruments.
– Move your hands in the direction of the arrows and give cues to the instruments.
Maestro VR is a complete and exciting musical experience for any music and video game lover.
- We may earn a commission for purchases using our links.
- This product received for free (Code of Ethics)
Deals and Discounts
- Save 25% on any Meta title over $9.99 with our referral links.
- ZyberVR – VR Lenses and accessories (15% off with "VR_Voyaging")
- VR Lens Lab – VR Lenses